Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wolfgang Gartner has gone electro too!




Woflgang Gartner - my newest of the artists I've discovered in the music branch. He's from the states, he's talented, and he's got originality. Joey Youngman, the name his parents gave him, made the alias Wolfgang Gartner as to put the beginning of his new self and his new style of performing. Youngman is describing his music style as club, although the tracks he has produced, according to me, are far from the boring old housish club music. “I was getting bored with house, with that whole sound,” he says. “I basically hadn’t evolved musically since the late 90's and had been rehashing the same ideas over and over. Something just snapped and I decided it was time for a complete change.” Well, he achieved what he was looking for. In an year he released 3 singles which hit the top 10's list at beatport.com. Here are some tracks I, personally, found sweet :)





No comments:

Post a Comment