Saturday, June 20, 2009

Too many dresses



   Hello everyone! Today I felt like wearing a dress, but found out that the only one I have is super official boring @%^black #$ dress, which I've worn only twice - on my cousin's wedding, and at my father's birthday. So, typically me, I spent quite a lot of time browsing for a colourful, funky, cocktail dress, and again, I chose ASOS.com for that occasion.

   The conception I chose is pretty simple. The dresses are asymmetrical, not too extravagant, and the most important - they got COLOURS! 

    1. Number One is wearing a loose, silk Kimono dress with some really sweet designs, that makes it stand out from the boring black dress crowd 

    2. Chick number Two is wearing a tight Quontum Multi Stripe Bandeau Dress which can be perfectly combined with accessories and/or shoes of any colour.

    3. Number Three has chosen something rather more classical combination black and white asymmetrical outfit - perfect for both casual and official wearing. This is the ASOS Colour Block Jersey Drape Dress.

   4. Hot chick number Four is feeling jealous of number Two and chose the same outfit, but different model of the Quontum Low Back Stripe Detail Mini Dress. The colourful and sexy back of the dress compensates the plainness from the front of the dress. 

   

S

No comments:

Post a Comment