Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Discobitch - C'est Beau La Bourgeoisie


Discobitch is an amazing french trio of Kylian Mash (on the left) is the producer of the hit "C'est Beau La Bourgeoisie" , that climbed up to the top of Europe's house charts last year. Laurent Konrad (on the right) is responsible for the dirty electro sound of the song, and the chick with the absolutely unnoticeable orange hair did some amazing work with the sexy-french-english dirty lyrics (check out the lyrics and the translation...so Uffie!).
I fell in love with this song, the first time I heard it in a friends' car. For the last 24 hours I've been nagging him (and spamming him with so many messages and calls :D ) to send it to me, when he finally did. So, enough with the bullcrap, I present you...

2 comments:

  1. who can that friend be?? in who's car u heard this incredible song? see u soon in Holland

    ReplyDelete